Last updated 6/12/20
What to Bring to RSC’s Summer Programs
3) Hand Sanitizer
4) Mask (We ask that players wear a mask upon arrival and departure. Players are welcome to wear a mask during training, at their own discretion during physical activity. Per CDC guidelines, face coverings may be challenging for players (especially younger players) to wear while playing sports.)
Important Reminders for Parents and Players at Summer Programs Per RSC’s Return to Play GuidelinesParents:
1) Please take your child’s temperature before attending each training session. If they have a fever of 100.4 or higher and/or are feeling sick, please keep them at home. Please communicate this information with your coach as well, via this email address.
2) Please refrain from entering the building until the scheduled start time of the class as sanitation practices will be conducted between classes.
3) Please walk your child to the door to ensure the coach is present. We are asking parents to wear a mask and to keep a 6 feet distance from coaches and other families.
4) Please stay in your car or away from the field during the practice session in order to limit the number of people in the area.
5) Please be sure to review the player guidelines with your child.
1) Please wear a mask upon arrival and departure.
2) You must be able to breathe easily during the training session! Per CDC guidelines, we are aware that face coverings may be challenging for players (especially younger players) to wear while playing sports.
3) Please keep a 6 feet distance from other players and coaches.
4) Please stay in your marked training station and equipment stations for your safety.
5) Please do not share any items with others to include any drinking bottle, shin guards, hair ties, etc…
6) Please let the coaches be the only ones to touch the cones to limit exposure.
Please Review RSC’s Return to Play Guidelines In Full Before Registering
Be sure to review the guidelines RSC has created in light of COVID-19 before attending training.The strict set of criteria available through the link below have been set in place to follow health and safety guidelines and youth sports best practices at this time to limit the risk of exposure to our players and their families.